Monday, February 28, 2011

SHARING IS LOVING


We're now open for orders..After been silent for almost 7 months, now we're back to order..Do view our products and if you are interested do email us blossomcherry36@yahoo.com or do search our facebook cherryblossom craft :)


It's been a long time i did post anything for my sharing is loving post...But today,just wanna share some of the pictures of my order from the Arin shoppe.  I have bought 4 pieces of bookmark from her..So cute right..Its' not i can't make it by my own but with the hectic schedule, my research preparation and also need to settle down the customer order :) Here goes the picture (Credit to Arin):

And this i got from Mastila Ezny i think she did not has blog account but you can find her in fb by searching her name :)..I bought knitted hp casing and also 3 hair clips..and it is awesome ;)
I like to collect as many as blog header that i can~hehe..Kindda weird hobby rite~So for this month i am able to get a cartoon, cutest and the most creative header blog from aie which she also has her own craft business..There goes the link  Amayakazukindependentart..She is soo creative right~What r u waiting for,lets grab some of her products and services now :)
Tadaa today i receive a parcel from post malaysia..the one that i have waiting for 2 weeks..Here it goes custome made bag order from http://sewcraftlover71.blogspot.com/..Nice right..she also give me a free gift which is the left side bag..thanx akk..will order again from you :)
Just want to share some of my craft collection..I have been spent a lot of money to buy it~
Today 20th January 2011 i bought this from Ayeemayam..nice right...and the most important thing the owner is easy to deal with..Thanx ayeem :)









Today i got a new blog header that i have requested from Sue and she also has created me a new watermark~really appreciate that because i did not have any knowledge in doing this kind of thing~In the future i would like to learn on how to use adobe photoshop~ngeee :)


Thanx to Ninie for created a lovely header for my blog :)..Thank you very much..if you want to have one you can visit her blog at http://ninidesign.blogspot.com

First of all, i would like to take this chance to wish a Selamat Hari Raya to all the people who knew me :)..There is one story to share with u guys which i have bought my new sewing machine again..It cost almost rm790...Thanx to my parents and opah for your support in order to fulfill my interest... 


Today my mum and me have went to the SSM to register our business..Yippie i am so happy with the service provided by the SSM..And the most important things i am thankful that our business is legal :)
Yesterday i have made my own label with the help of CraftDhearty and CraftSouvenir..Thanx for your guidance..And i also have bought my own label design from NiniDesign

And this i my own label printed:
Today i would like to share my own watermark that i bought from bizonline as it is recommended by awokkitercraft..thanx both of you..i really like it..so that i will have a copy right to my own design :)

Tadaa..i got my own mini sewing machine..bought it in ipoh..thanx mum and dad for letting me to buy this..now i will try to sew my own plushie :)..

Just wanna share with u guys my new hobby, which is button collection..I bought it at the online blog shop...It is nice right..
This is the place where i kept it..:)..i got it from full house restaurant..

No comments:

Post a Comment